بنت المسيح
Statement of fact to spread Islam by the sword R210
بنت المسيح
Statement of fact to spread Islam by the sword R210
بنت المسيح
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مسيحى للترانيم والافلام المسيحية و سماع الكتاب المقدس وتحميل اجدد الترانيم

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولStatement of fact to spread Islam by the sword I_icon10

Statement of fact to spread Islam by the sword

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
jesus is my love

jesus is my love

البلد: : لا يو جد مكان

عدد المساهمات : 1470

العمر : 37

شفيعى : العدرا ام النور

Statement of fact to spread Islam by the sword Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Statement of fact to spread Islam by the sword   Statement of fact to spread Islam by the sword Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 31, 2010 2:08 pm

gold cross

jesus is my home

بنت المسيح

Statement of fact to spread Islam by the sword 29698

Islam Bani Harith ibn Ka'b at the hands of Khalid Bin Al Waleed marched them to the

Khaled call people to Islam and Islam

Then sent the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Khalid Bin Walid in the month of Rabi or previously published the first ten years to the sons of Harith ibn Ka'b in Najran and ordered him to invite them to Islam before Iqatlhm three times, and he came of them responded that did not do Vqatlhm. Khalid went even made them recreate riders beaten in every face and call to Islam, they say, "O people converted to Islam, received. Became Muslim people called in and entered it sued them to teach them Islam and Khaled Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Prophet peace be upon him and was thus Messenger of Allah peace be upon him if they converted to Islam, did not fight.
He then wrote Khalid ibn al-Walid to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him by Khalid bin Walid, the peace of God be upon you O Messenger of Allah ***** ******* I Ahmed you God, who is no god but after the "O Messenger of Allah peace upon you, you Bostni to Bani Harith bin Ka'b, ordered me not to fight them if Otihm three days and invite them to Islam, converted to Islam, lived in them and accepted them and taught them the parameters of Islam and the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Prophet and that fight them are not safe. I made them Vdautem to Islam three-day and told me the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and sent them Rkpana, said: "O Bani Harith converted to Islam, received, Voslmwa did not fight, and I am a resident of the mushrikeen looked as ordered by God to him and tell them what has forbidden them with him and explained the parameters of Islam and the Sunnah The Prophet peace be upon him to write to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him. And peace be upon you O Messenger of Allah God ***** *******
Book of the apostle to tell him to come Khaled

He wrote to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him the name of the Holy Trinity of **** Prophet Messenger of God to Khalid bin Walid. Peace to you, I Ahmed you God, who is no god but He. After the book I received with the messenger to tell that the Bani Harith ibn Ka'b had converted to Islam before fighting them and responded to the call to Islam and bore witness that no God but Allah and that **** a Abd Allah and His Messenger and may God, they Bhdah announce to warn them and accept to accept you of their delegation and peace of God you ***** *******

An interview with the Messenger of their delegation

When he gave the messenger of God peace be upon him Frahm said of these people who if they were men of India? Said, O Messenger of God these men of Bani Al-Harith bin Ka'b when stood upon the Messenger of God peace be upon him saluted him and said: Seeing that you Messenger of Allah and there is no God but Allah, the Messenger of God peace be upon him and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I am the Messenger of Allah, then The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, who, when you Zgroa recruited? But they were silent, it was reviewed by one of them, then returned the second film reviewed by one of them, then returned the third film reviewed by one of them, then returned over the fourth, he said bin Abdul convicted: Yes O Messenger of God, who, when we sent for the Zgroa, uttered four over and over again "The Messenger of Allah upon him immortal if you did not write to Oslemtem was fought, was thrown to their hair under your feet, he said Yazid bin Abdul convicted: but God is not thanking Hamdnak immortal, it is said Hmdtm? They said: thank God the Almighty who guided you, O Messenger of Allah said to believe them. Then the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Nglpon of Bam, you dwell therein in ignorance? They said: "We did not precedence to one; said" Yes, may you Nglpon of dwell therein said: "We precedence of fought, O Messenger of Allaah, we meet and say goodbye and begin to anyone unjustly said to believe them and ordered the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him at Bani Harith ibn Ka'b Qays ibn Husain .
The delegation of Bani Harith returned to their people in the rest of October or in November issued a not stay after they returned to their people, only four months until the death of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and uterus, Park, and pleased and blessed.

Source

Ministry of Islamic Affairs and Awqaf and advocacy and guidance

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://wwwwwww.banouta.net

Statement of fact to spread Islam by the sword
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» How to call in Islam and Christianity

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
بنت المسيح :: english fourm :: Bible and Spirituality-